We are seeking a local WordPress expert with solid front-end development skills to create high-quality custom responsive themes, plug-ins and modules.
The ideal candidate will be able to convert PSD mockups to dynamic WordPress themes, integrate static sites with WP CMS, debug existing WP sites, and assist with maintenance and upkeep as needed. We seek a communicative collaborator to work with a tightly integrated professional team of design and media professionals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- WordPress custom website development;
- Plugin development;
- API development;
- WordPress website design;
- Responsive website design/development;
- WordPress security auditing;
- Complete server setup;
- HTML 4, HTML 5, XHTML, CSS3, XML;
- Php, MySQL;
- Pixel perfect PSD to HTML, PSD to WordPress;
- CMS development;
- Use of Advanced Custom Fields (Flexible Content, Gallery, Options Page, Repeater, WYSIWYG Field Master, Contact Form 7 Field);
- Setup of several custom post types (appearing in admin menu);
- Set up specific post types with varying style attributes depending on page appearance.
For confidential reasons, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “WordPress Developer.”